We've moved! Read this to find out how to log in again!

We've moved forums! Though your accounts still exist, your passwords will not work due to encryption differences between the two types of forum software! Enter this forum for more info, or just try to log in, and it should tell you what to do.

We've moved! Read this to find out how to log in again!

Postby Night-Girl » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Hey guys,

We're trying to save money, so I had to consolidate hosting providers. That means the old ASP forums wouldn't work anymore. So, I've converted them over to this forum. Everything was able to be transferred except passwords, unfortunately. So, your accounts still exist, but your passwords won't work, because the two pieces of forum software use different encryption methods (and the password encryption is not reversible).

What does this mean for you?

It means you need to reset your password. If you attempt to log in, it will give you an error message that tells you how to reset your password. This will send a new password to the email address that you used to sign up for the forum. If you don't have access to that address anymore, then click the link that says "contact the Board Administrator" when you fail your login in order to send me an email about it, and I'll fix it for you.

Once you've logged in, you can change your password back by clicking "User Control Panel" in the upper left, under the League Logo and Board Index. Then click the Profile tab, and Edit Account settings on the left menu. There, you can change your password.
Night-Girl

Return to Announcements